Our practice is committed to providing you with a superior level of care in a friendly and personalized environment. We are very proud of the relationships that we have established with our patients. We are focused on maintaining your trust and confidence. We are especially honored that our patients have referred so many of their friends and relatives to our practice. We look forward to making lasting relationships with every patient we meet.
1) Initial consultation for evaluation of disorder under following specialities:
- Sleep Medicine
- Psychosomatic Medicine
2) Psychopharmacological management
3) Individual psychotherapy
4) Group therapy : Stress management, Insomnia, ADD.
5) CPAP treatment follow up for Obstructive sleep apnea.
* Pharmacogenetic Testing: Study results show significant improvement in treatment outcomes for psychiatric patients after undergoing pharmacogenetic testing.
* Home Sleep Testing (HST): to diagnose presence of obstructive sleep apnea ( OSA)
* PSG ( Polysomnography: overnight sleep study in sleep lab): for assessment of OSA and other sleep disorders like narcolepsy, REM behavior sleep disorder and sleep disorders in neurological diseases.
* CNS Testing (Computerized cognitive testing), Neurobehavioral Exam: for objective assessment of cognitive impairments in ADD/ADHD, mild cognitive impairment, TBI etc.
* EEG, EKG: to rule out presence of seizures in neuropsychiatric disorders.
* LABs: blood work to detect presence of specific deficits in various neuropsychiatric and psychosomatic disorders.
Thank you for choosing us to be your Psychiatry health care provider!
Please feel free to call us to make an appointment: (516) 684-9535