On the day of your appointment please complete the following steps to ensure your appointment runs smoothly and the doctor has all the information he needs:
- Please send a picture of the front and back of your insurance card to our office email, so that we may add it to your file. You can reach us at: email@example.com
- You are requested to complete online Initial Evaluation Forms done through the Patient Portal. You should have received an email with detailed instructions from our office. Please ensure that these forms have been completed prior to your appointment time.
- Please prepare a List of the Current Medications you are taking, as well as any past psychiatric medications you have taken.
- If the patient is not able to communicate well because of memory or other problems, please have them accompanied by a family member or someone who has known the patient for the last few years.
- We ask that you come prepared with payment for your visit, as it is due at the time of service. It is recommended that you call your insurance company to find out if your deductible has been met for the year, and to confirm what your copayment is for mental health visits. Our office accepts cash, check, and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
Due to the current COVID crisis, our office is taking the necessary steps and precautions to ensure that all patients are able to schedule appointments with the doctor and get their necessary treatment.
At this time, the doctor is not seeing patients in person, we will be scheduling appointments only by video or phone calls.
The business day before your appointment you should have received an email and text message with the instructions for your video call. Please follow the link provided in those messages. Alternatively, you may click “Book a Telemedicine Call” found at the top of our website to start your appointment.
This telemedicine program will work on any smartphone or PC. The ideal browser for each device is as follows:
- iPhones/iPads use Safari
- Androids use Google Chrome
- PC/Laptops use Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
For the Optimal video-conference experience:
- You may test out the program at any time, simply by clicking the link.
- Please check-in to your video call 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please hold your phone in a “fixed position” about 2 feet away from you.
- Please ensure your wi-fi or cellular signal strength is good and your device audio is not on mute or low volume.